Thursday 19 April 2012

Peeping In - REVENGE

You may have realised this by now but two of my favourite things are TV and houses - so what better to do than a post about a TV house!

The Hamptons Beach Houses from REVENGE to be specific!

Emily VanKamp's  character, Emily (funnily enough) rents a gorgeous beach house in the Hamptons (actually filmed in North Carolina, but let's not be picky).
All weatherboard and wrap around verandahs - this home is close to perfect as far as I'm concerned. 






I'm not a huge fan of the interior decor but that dining table is pretty ace.


 
This home is yet another reason why I'd love to visit the Wilmington area of North Carolina - One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek, and now Revenge, so many reasons...



Stay tuned for the other amazing home from REVENGE......

2 comments:

whit said...

I am thinking that I need to live near you. I laugh when I see your list of shows you love, books you have read and love reading your blog. So much in common, but you are definitely the more refined and cooler version.

Anonymous said...

love this house SO much...it is amazing.