Here is the interior the day we picked her up - the curtains and cushions were the first things to go - mainly because they stunk!
We decided to have the cushions upholstered properly so we found a lovely guy who specialises in car upholstery and chose a teal that was common in the 1950's. I couldn't resist adding white trim and white buttons and after some initial problems they are now home and back in their rightful home.
You may notice the cushion I bought on ebay - and the bigger one has been made from an old tablecloth I couldn't bare to throw out.
I was having a lot of trouble deciding on a fabric for the curtains as I wanted to tie blue in with the teal of the upholstry and after much internet surfing I had come to the realisation that it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought. In the end I have decided to buy a bit of the fabrics I like and use them all in the curtains. I have done this on the kids bunks and it has been quite effective. I think I'll then back them with an old cornflower blue sheet that I have. Best I get the machine out.