Tuesday 5 June 2012

Princess Watch - Memorial Service


Kate attended a thanksgiving service at St Paul's. The service was a religious acknowledgement of the life and rein of Queen Elizabeth and is one of the final events of the Jubilee Weekend.  As usual Kate looks stunning and I particularly like her hat which looks like a butterfly has settled on her head!  I know I have inundated you with Princess Watch posts lately but for myself I will be rather sad when the weekend is over and I have to wait for Kate sightings.

Her outfit is another Alexander McQueen - blush overlay lace dress, teamed with a Jane Taylor cocktail hat.


Do you have a favourite outfit from the Jubilee Celebrations? The pale pink dress at the garden party, the red dress at the River Trip, the dress and blazer at the Concert or the blush dress at the service?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the red dress for sure - stunning !