Wednesday 21 November 2007

THANKYOU

This is a huge thank you to Jodie at Ric Rac who quite amazingly read my blog, has the cowboy and Indian fabric I need, (see down 2 posts) and is willing to part with it!!!! You ripper!! I am constantly amazed at the generosity and support Blogging girls show each other and here is another perfect example. So 'YEAH JODIE!'


Here is the bunch of flowers I would send you if you weren't one of my 'imaginary friends' (as Surfer Boy refers to all I meet through Blogging.)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, that's great!
Ain't the blog world wonderful?
My husband's convinced all the supposed female blog writers are really overweight unemployed 45 year old men sitting in front of their computers in their undies.
Okay by me - as long as they write a good blog.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Yay for Jodie.

Laughing at the imaginary friends bit!

Anonymous said...

My guy thinks the same - he is sure there is some serial killer who is going to track me down and eat me...i figure no pyscho is going to be interested in a rainbow loving artist who writes about her boring life!!