Sunday 20 March 2011

Fantasy


I got a present today - Surfer Boy went off to a friend's 40th and came home with a massive box of books for me.  I now have over 50 Fantasty titles to work my way through!  My fairy god-father is downsizing and knowing we share authors in common, packed up his stash and has gifted it to me. 


There is volume after volume of David Eddings, Stephen Donaldson, Robin Hobb, Terry Pratchett...... In fact I think I now own the entire David Eddings and Leigh Eddings back catalogue.  I'm a bit beside myself and don't know where to begin. 
Surfer Boy was less amused with every book I pulled out - even I don't know where I'm going to put them all.


I now have another pile of books that I have doubled up on so if you see anything you want let me know.  I'm off to start reading....

No comments: