Wednesday 6 August 2008

A Tag Of Threes

Whitney from Whit's End has tagged me and as I am sitting watching really crap TV I thought I'd get on with it... here goes
What are the last three things you purchased?-
Pies from the Kinder fundraiser
Country Style magazine
Breaking Dawn - the last in the Vampire saga by Stephanie Meyer
What are the last three songs you downloaded?
Sarah Buxton - Innocence, That Kind Of Day, Stupid Boy
What were the last three places you visited?
Point Lonsdale, Myrtleford, Point Lonsdale.
What are your three favorite movies?
Oh dear! It changes every day...today my favourites are -

Dirty Dancing, Bring It On, Ten Things I Hate About You.
What are your three favourite possessions?-
The necklace of my kids by Georgina Cunningham
My dining table made by Surfer Boy
My books.
What three things can you not live without?
I'm going to assume that family and friends are a given so...
A book in my handbag, a bottle of Red Eye, and a cheesy teen movie.
What would be your three wishes?
That it hadn't been raining at 3.00pm on Friday 1st August.
That my kids stay safe and contented until old, old age.
That Surfer Boy and I live to see the kids live long and contented lives.
What are three things you haven't done yet?
Visited Prince Edward Island, lost the baby weight, taken the kids camping
What are your three favorite dishes?-
Balinese green coconut pancakes, Singapore Noodles, apple pie
What three celebrities do you want to hang out with most?-
Lauren Graham, Ellen Degeneres, Mandy Moore,
Name three things that freak you out -
cotton wool, injections in your pupil, flickering light
Name three unusual things you are good at - hanging pictures straight without measuring, teen movie trivia, keeping secrets
What are three things you are currently coveting?- a new driveway, a size 10 figure, season 3 onwards for Sabrina The Teenage Witch
Name 2 bloggers you are tagging-
Kristine
Lou

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share