Monday 14 May 2007

Ode to Mr Fussenegger

I don't think I can begin to tell you how excited I am about our latest new product. How can I be so excited about a blanket?? I'll tell you why because they are from the amazing world of Fussenegger and they are fabulous.

David Fussenegger founded his company in Austria in the year 1832 - Six generations on and continuing the family tradition, it is now run by Klaus Ladstaetter. These beautiful baby blankets are made in the age old tradition and are some of the softest baby blankets on the market today.

The greatest thing is that I have this fabulous catalogue of gems that I can order individually if customers are after a design we don't carry.

At the moment we have the baby blanket at $49 (70x90cm) and the huge cot blanket at $72 (The photo of the girl is the cot size-100x140cm)

I must apologise for the lack of CHALK cot quilts in store at the moment. With James away I haven't had a lot of sewing time but there are heaps on the way and they should be instore by the end of the week. I'll post some photos of them tomorrow. Brothers & Sisters is about to start so must fly....

No comments: