Monday 26 July 2010

Peeping In - Nina & Helmut

I love Nina's home because she exemplifies my design philosophy of surrounding yourself in the things you love.  She even has a wonderful portrait (in the mirror) that I am coveting to match mine.

Nina - ‘Our home is full of stuff: new stuff, collected stuff, stuff with surprising uses. My partner Helmut agrees it’s a different kind of recycling! My sister worries I’ll end up trapped by my belongings The past inspires me. I love vintage crockery, decorations, wallpaper and textiles. I like to enjoy what I collect. I don’t like to live in a museum.'






Pics from here

2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Loving that she has some expensive stuff mixed with cheap stuff (like the Ikea material curtains) Cool house!

Vintage Home said...

...truly whimsical with style and pazzaz!