Saturday 15 August 2009

Look Who I Found!!!

I'm very excited - look who I'm following on Twitter -

Yes indeedy it is the divine Mr Christopher Atkins!!!! I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled across him. He was beautiful in Blue Lagoon but he completely won my heart when he played Frederick in 'The Pirate Movie'. He was hilarious and cute as always, with - who knew - major vocal talents ('How Can I live Without Her' being a perfect example)

Personally I think he is looking fantastic and I can't wait to see what he's up to now. Maybe I'll tweet him and see if he replies - Aaaagh! Too exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

og god...i have told you the story of me meeting him havemt i ???? at the tender age of 13...i was obsessed for years..cant wait to follow him on the twitter ..maybe i should see if he remembers me..im sure he would - i was a total lunatic at that age..sure to leave an impression!!! thanks for the good news xx