Friday 5 June 2009

My Crazy Scientist



I got a chance to spend some time in Gidget's classroom the other day as part of Education week. They are doing a unit on science and spent the morning conducting experiments and dressing as scientists. It was great to see what she is up to as I rarely get to see the class in action. In prep you get to spend so much time in the room but I've realised that as she gets older I will get to spend less and lees time being a part of her life. Good and bad at the same time. It's exciting seeing her find her place in the world but a little sad that I am not the center of her universe anymore.
Thank god Moondoggie is still a mummy's boy!
(P.S. hours of hair plaiting went on the night before to ensure hair was suitably crazy - unfortunately you can't even tell in this shot)

No comments: