Friday 1 May 2009

Gift Horse

YAY!! I met Kelly today - my wonderful benefactress who sent Gidget and I off to the Hannah Montana premiere. Moondoggie had his 5th birthday party at the Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre - or Frog Slide Pool as he calls it, and Kelly came up and introduced herself. It was so lovely to put a face to the name.
Gidget got her school book club forms yesterday and she has chosen to get the Miley Cyrus autobiography! Maybe Kelly will want to read it after we have to make up for missing the premiere?? I know you'll all be dying to know if it's as good as it sounds so perhaps I'll review it when I've read it!

1 comment:

Kelly K said...

Jenny you're a crack up! I'll give the Miley autobiography a miss, but thanks for thinking of me! Great to finally officially meet you today also. I'll visit you at work soon. K