I had been putting off a visit to Spotlight all week as I had to buy some filling for a quilt order and I just wasn't motivated. When I finally made myself go I fell in lust with some fabric and decided my project to redo the cushions on my couch should begin now. I spent the rest of the afternoon throwing out my old covers and making 6 new ones.
I'm pretty happy with the result and more than happy with the $29.00 it cost me. Even Surfer Boy likes them and he usually isn't a fan of couch cushions.
The only problem now is that the cat seems to have taken a major shine to them and is hard to oust from the couch.