Sunday 13 February 2011

PRINT

On the odd time that I have given in to temptation and Googled pictures of myself, and lets face it we have all done it at least once, I am likely to be disappointed because unless I am a fabulous print designer, or a member of the Cheetah Girls, there isn't a lot of interest.

To this end I thought I would share with you some of the fabulous prints by Orla Kiely because although we share a surname, her googled pics are a hell of a lot more interesting than mine.
(Maybe Cheetah Girl Kiely next week!)







And just in case you can't afford to decorate the entire house in Orla Kiely - here are some more affordable options courtesy of orlakiely.com


And here is the talented lady herself...

2 comments:

Frankie and Ray said...

I share your passion! And how good are her clothes? Sigh.

alex said...

Can't believe you have Orla Kiely prints everywhere! I bought her doona covers last year and thought it funny she shares your surname...have even kept the packaging to show you one day and here it is on your blog!!! I have the bright orange, blue, yellow etc print that's on the arm chair and a plain grey embossed printed one! Found them at Myer and loved the print...reminds me of a jackaranda leaf!