Sunday 19 December 2010

All Grown Up!

God I love Face Book - Last night I found one of my students from Trinity Grammar. 
Edward was in Grade 3 when I taught him and he's just turned 19 years old!  Holy shit - where did that time go?
In the course of catching up I discovered he is studying graphic design and and he offered to make me a movie poster of my choice - can you imagine my excitment?!  There was only one choice for me - GREASE 2 and the sweet boy was too polite to scoff at me.

I came home from work today to discover that he has already done it and it is amazing.  I absolutely love it and can't wait to have it framed for the new house.


Not only is it a unique portrayal of one of my favourite movies but it has been made by a boy who I spent a year of my life with and quite frankly adored.  He was a gorgeous boy and it looks like he's turned into a lovely man. 
Thank you so much Edward!

1 comment:

Edward said...

Haha, no worries! Thanks for the kind words.