Thursday 5 July 2007

And More Recycling

After a lovely dinner out with my family, (finally a belated birthday dinner!!) Mum and Dad opened the boot of their car and proceeded to dump box after box of fabric into our car! Apparently the result of a friend doing some cleansing after her mum died. They didn't want to throw it all out so they thought of me...


I am now thinking of you because even though there is some fabulous fabric, not a lot of it is of use to me.


If anyone would like me to send them a parcel of assorted stuff please let me know.

And if anyone knows of any reason why one woman would need this many zips please also drop me a line. I'm thinking fetish but I may be wrong!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great piece of artwork! I'd glue it as is and frame it! xa