Monday 25 June 2007

Grease 2 is 25!!

Some of you may not realise that this month we celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of the greatest movies of all time .....


What is not to love about this fantastic musical? 1982 saw a 23 year old Michelle Phieffer team up with Maxwell Caulfield and sing and dance her way into our hearts with such classics as - 'We're Gonna Score tonight', 'Cool Rider', and 'Reproduction'.


If any of you can listen to 'Cool Rider' and not want to be the cool Stephanie Zenoni then there is no hope for you.


If you really want to know


What I want in a guy...


Well, I'm lookin' for a dream on a mean machine


With hell in his eyes.


I want a devil in skin tight leather,


And he's gonna be wild as the wind.


And one fine night, I'll be holdin' on tight...


To a coooool rider, a coooool rider.


If he's cool enough,


He can burn me through and through.


Whhoa ohhhh If it takes forever,


Then I'll wait forever.


No ordinary boy,No ordinary boy is gonna do.


I want a rider that's cool.

I found this fabulous fan site so check it out for your Rydell High fix.



No comments: