Wednesday 27 June 2007

Yee Ha!

I've had a very 'Country and Western' type of day today.

I worked in the shop today which means that most of the day
Kieth Urban was on the stereo. (I'm using subliminal messaging techniques to convert my customers to the way of KIETH)

Last night I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of cowboy boots from the truly fabulous
SHEPLERS in America. I've been thinking about them all day.
They also sell the most astonishing wedding fashion if anyone is about to walk down the aisle!




I also got on ebay and ordered
Heartbreakers Hall Of Fame from the superb Sunny Sweeney. I can't wait for it to arrive and I know James is just going to love it!! NOT!
Check out her
myspace site and have a listen to 'If I Could'.
If that song does not get stuck in your head then I'll go 'hee'

I also had a visit today from my all time favourite radio DJ - Ms Denise Hylands. Denise has a radio show on
RRR called TWANG and if you're in the store on a Saturday arvo that is what you'll be listening to. A plethora of alternative country and roots influenced music.

And lastly can you please feast your eyes on this fetching hat and tell me it doesn't make you want to boot-scoot your way down the aisle immediately.

Jen xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, If I didn't know you had a sarcastic sense of humour I'd be seriously worried about the content of your posts.
I really don't think you should defile your blog with hats like that!!