Tuesday 10 May 2011

Cafe Love - Wee Jeanie


Ian and Clare Munroe, the delightful couple who originally brought us Le Chien in Seddon, then opened The Corner Shop in Yarraville Village have now opened the doors on their latest venture - Wee Jeanie.
(50 Anderson St, Yarraville Village)

Considering the fact that I spend every week day morning at The Corner Shop I was bound to like Wee Jeanie - a more casual version.  My problem now is which one to go to?  They are both situated in the Village which suits me just fine with Wee Jeanie a hop skip and jump from CHALK.  What a nice dilemma to have.


Drop in and say Hi - although Ian is sooo in love with his fabulous new coffee machine that it is hard to get any sense out of him at the moment!  See you there.

3 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Looking forward to a Wednesday date sometime soon!!

Ellise @ Charles Whyte said...

Oh wow, so exciting, I go on holiday and look what happens?! I will have to go their tomorrow for my own assessment (and review no doubt). Love a new cafe and I like what I see from your photos.

Ellie said...

Don't mind if I do... Few things I love more than a good cafe and the west is calling my name with these gems. See yo all there!