Monday 18 June 2012

Tiles!

As of today I now have a favourite tradesman! Our tiler. This morning he and his posse arrived and by the time I arrived after work it was pretty much all done.  They swarmed in and just got on with it which believe me is rather rare in the world of renovating. 
When I say all done - it is yet to be grouted but the kitchen, bathroom, laundry and WC have all been laid- wall and floor tiles.

 

Doesn't my tap look pretty against the tiles?  The grout will be white so I'm assuming it will look quite different once that's been done.
While all this was going on Poor SB (as I now like to call him) was spending hours with a roller above his head undercoating the ceilings.  I think he may also have finished the walls too.  Me thinks I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel again.

 

1 comment:

Jo said...

love those subway tiles!