Wednesday 9 June 2010

Pin It Forward

Victoria at SF Girl By Bay has teamed up with the very talented team at Pinterest to bring you
PIN IT FORWARD.
Approx. 300 bloggers are taking part in Pin It Forward and sharing their ideas on 'What Home Means To Me' via their Pinterest boards.
Make sure you drop by the schedule and see who else is joining in the fun.

Pinterest is a great way to create a blogging mood or inspiration board that is so easy to manage and reminds you of all the wonderful images and ideas out there on the internet.  You can visit my boards here.

Here is a little taste of what 'Home Means To Me'.....



A home is anywhere my family is.
This of course includes my cat - I firmly believe that no house is a home until a cat resides in it.


Home is also the parts of the world that make my soul peaceful - my garden, my store, my village and my beach.



And home is where I can indulge in the things that make me smile...
(All images are credited on my Pinterest Board)

Now that you have had a taste of what I believe home to be make sure you visit these bloggers to see what they think Home is all about....

1 comment:

Paul Sciarra said...

I'm one of the co-founders of Pinterest, and, though we're a bit late, wanted to thank you for the post. Thanks for using the site, and participating in pin-it-forward.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for us, email me at paul [at] pinterest [dot] com. We'd love the feedback.

Happy pinning!