Sunday 18 May 2008

Let's Get Physical, Physical.....

Remember a little while ago I told you I had joined the Gym? Well you'll be pleased to know (some of you may be shocked to know) that I have actually been going. In fact I am averaging 3 to 4 times a week!!

I have discovered that not only do I get to do a workout - which let's face it is not high on my list of fun things to do - but there is A MASSAGE CHAIR. And not just some pissy vibrating thing like at the hairdressers, but a real, close-your-eyes-and-you'd-think -there-was-a-big-Swedish-guy kind of massage chair. I am seriously in love. IT EVEN HEATS UP!!! I was a cat in a past life so a warm chair that rubs you in all the right places is so far beyond good it should be illegal. Now as if this wasn't enough to see me sneaking off to the gym every spare moment - they have a cafe!!! Well, an area with tables, magazines, and free tea and coffee. How good is that??


Now my workout is my incentive to get to the good stuff. You should see me power through those weights to get to my massage chair and a hot cuppa!!





Here is what my beautiful Massage Chair looks like - isn't he beautiful?


And this is what I have now added to my 40th birthday gift registry!!! (How good is it in pink?!)





And finally a couple of shots of me in action at the gym!!! Looking hot aren't I?!

(It shouldn't take you long to work out that I am in fact a brunette and about 20 kilo heavier than this chickie.)

4 comments:

Jodie said...

yikes, makes exercise sound almost doable with all those after treatsb !

Anonymous said...

I can NOT quite cope with the fact that 2 of my oldest friends who have never liked exercise are now ADDICTED! Mandy's going for 8km runs in Resevoir and you are gyming it 3 -4 days per week. What's happening to life as I knew it?

Cathy said...

i applaud you...cos i'm not one for exercise (bad, i know)...those gym incentives sound pretty good though :)

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

There's some of those chairs at my gym too...but normally I'm running in and out on such a tight schedule that I haven't tried them out yet. But with you've given them such a good rap, I'm definitely going to give them a try!